Crispy And Tender Chicken Thighs
Crispy and Tender SearBQ Griddle Pressed Chicken Thighs
The world’s juiciest, most delicious 20-minute chicken thighs. Crispy on the outside, soft and tender inside—your SearBQ chicken is sure to steal the show every time!
- 6 bone-in chicken thighs with skin
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon ground thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
Whenever you use a seasoned dry rub on SearBQ, drizzle a little of your favorite cooking oil on both sides of the meat to prevent sticking.
1. Place SearBQ griddle and press side-by-side on the barbeque grill, close barbecue cover, and preheat to 400 degrees F.
2. Combine all dry ingredients in a bowl and mix thoroughly.
3. Move chicken thighs to a plate and sprinkle seasoning mixture liberally on all sides.
4. Drizzle with olive oil on both sides.
5. Place chicken thighs on your SearBQ griddle. Using an oven mitt, cover meat with the SearBQ press. Close cover of barbecue and turn off burner(s) directly beneath SearBQ. Leave other burner(s) on.
6. Use a timer to cook for 20 minutes.
7. Check internal temperature with a probe thermometer (165 degrees F), place on a plate and tent with aluminum foil for 5 minutes.
8. Serve immediately. Enjoy!