Pressed Pork Chops
Dry Rubbed SearBQ Griddle Pressed Pork Chops
Dry rubs are among the tastiest ways to season pork chops — and cooked on the SearBQ it's a combination of that tangy kick with SearBQ’s magical caramelization, with locked-in juiciness and flavor. Done in just 5 minutes!
- 8- 6 oz bone-in pork chops
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon sweet paprika
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon salt
1. Wash and dry pork chops with paper towels.
2. Rub pork chops with seasoning on both sides and set aside at room temperature for 15 minutes.
3. Place SearBQ griddle and press side-by-side on the barbeque grill, close barbecue cover, and preheat to 450 degrees F.
4. Drizzle olive on both sides of chops, and place on SearBQ griddle.
5. Place pork chops on your SearBQ griddle. Using an oven mitt, cover thighs with the SearBQ press. Close cover of barbeque and turn off burner(s) directly beneath SearBQ. Leave other burner(s) on.
6. Use a timer to cook for 5 minutes.
7. Check internal temperature with a probe thermometer (145 degrees F), place on a plate and tent with aluminum foil for 5 minutes.
8. Serve immediately.