New Orleans Shrimp
New Orleans SearBQ Griddle Pressed Shrimp
Tender and juicy with the perfect spicy kick, these succulent shrimp will tantalize seafood lovers and make quick converts of any guests who previously weren't shrimp fans. Be prepared to make multiple batches—and for compliments!
- 4 pounds unpeeled, large fresh shrimp
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 chili sauce
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 lemons, cut into wedges
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 tablespoons Creole seasoning
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon paprika 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon hot sauce
1. Combine butter and all ingredients in a saucepan over low heat, stirring until butter melts.
2. Place shrimp in a large glass bowl and stir in butter mixture. Cover and place in refrigerator for 2 hours, tossing every 30 minutes.
3. Place SearBQ griddle and press side-by-side on the barbeque grill, close barbecue cover, and preheat to 400 degrees F.
4. Place shrimp on SearBQ griddle. Using an oven mitt, cover shrimp with the SearBQ press. Close cover of barbeque and turn off burner(s) directly beneath SearBQ. Leave other burner(s) on.
5. Use a timer to cook for 3-4 minutes.
6. Move shrimp to a plate. Serve immediately with fresh lemon wedges. Enjoy!