Mind-Blowing Marinated Ribeye Steak
SearBQ Griddle Pressed Marinated Ribeye Steak
These unbelievably juicy, tender and flavorful ribeye steaks will put the best steakhouses to shame. Cook them at home in just 3-5 minutes!
- 4 ribeye steaks (1 inch thick)
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup pineapple juice
- 1 tablespoon ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
1. Mix all ingredients in a bowl.
2. Place ribeye steaks in zip-top bags.
3. Equally distribute marinade and seal bags.
4. Place in refrigerator for 4-24 hours.
5. Remove ribeye steaks, pat dry, and drizzle olive oil on both sides.
6. Place SearBQ griddle and press side-by-side on the barbeque grill, close barbecue cover, and preheat to 500 degrees F.
7. Place steaks on SearBQ griddle. Using an oven mitt, cover steaks with the SearBQ press. Close cover of barbeque and turn off burner(s) beneath SearBQ. Leave other burner(s) on and use a timer to cook for:
3 minutes for rare;
4 minutes for medium-rare;
or 5 minutes for medium. (Check internal temperatures with a probe thermometer to confirm the degree of doneness.)
8. Place on a plate, tent with foil, and let rest for a minimum of 7 minutes before slicing.
9. Serve immediately. Enjoy!