Tender Juicy Chicken Breasts
SearBQ Griddle Pressed Tender Juicy Chicken Breasts
Flavorful, juicy and oh-so-tender, these chicken breasts are perfect as the centrepiece of any meal, and incredible sliced in chicken sandwiches!
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder or paprika
1. Place SearBQ griddle and press side-by-side on the barbeque grill, close barbecue cover, and preheat to 350 degrees F.
2. Lightly coat the chicken with the olive oil.
3. In small bowl mix together salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder and chili powder or paprika. Sprinkle the mixture on both sides of the chicken and rub in with your hands.
4. Place chicken breasts on your SearBQ griddle. Using an oven mitt, cover chicken with the SearBQ press. Close cover of barbeque and turn off burner(s) directly beneath SearBQ. Leave other burner(s) on.
5. Use a timer to cook for 10 minutes.
6. Check internal temperature with a probe thermometer (165 degrees F), place on a plate and tent with aluminum foil for 5 minutes.
7. Serve hot. Enjoy!